Covid-19

Forums Corona Virus News and Update Covid-19

Participant

Have heard  a lot of people saying excessive drinking of alcohol will protect you against covid-19…..

But in other word too much of alcohol will increase your health problems.

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Replies
    emmanuel
    Participant

in fact have heard a lot of people saying covid-19 is a rich man disease and it doesn’t affect the poor, then i say to myself this is ignorance of the highest order..lol

Mr Ajayi
    Participant

Many people thought this corona virus of a thing won’t really affect us the way it affected other countries due to our harsh weather. corona virus can not survive temperature above 26 degree.

maybe thats the reason why many people take excess alcohol but i don’t buy the idea of taking too much of alcohol .

thesegunaluko
    Participant

This harsh weather theory, has it been substantiated? Nigerians are a funny lot, believing every single they see on social media. Hysterical whastsapp messages flying up and down

I still believe the government can do so much per awareness though. A lot of people not just in the rural areas are still very much oblivious to the dangers of this virus

My keke guy the other kept laughing, saying “corona, no be poor man disease, na for big man”

Jingles, mandatory TV commercials on all local stations, PsAs in local communities, in local dialects will go a long way..

Mr Segun
    Participant

yes i agreed with you @thesugunaluko. no scientific prove that harsh weather resist covid-19. in fact some i had some guys saying it is a rich man sickness.

thesegunaluko
    Participant

Rich man sickness… ignorance of the highest order!

Like i pointed out before, awareness and orientation is key. Government needs to do more! #StayHome #Staysafe

Bon Special
    Participant

Only God can liberate us from this

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.