Ignore new fuel price, IPMAN tells marketers

Forums Daily News Ignore new fuel price, IPMAN tells marketers

Following the reduction of pump price of petrol from N125 per litre to N123.50 per litre, the Independent Petroleum Marketers Association in Kano State has directed its members to ignore the directive on new price and sell the product at N125 per litre until their old stocks are exhausted.

IPMAN’s Chairman for Kano State, Alhaji Bashir Danmalam, who gave the directive while addressing a news conference in Kano on Wednesday, said members of the association would not comply with the new price regime until after they had sold all their old stocks.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Replies
    Mr Segun
    Participant

Nigerians with greed , instead of them to focus on how to fight this deadly virus together , they are busy talking about how they will make extra profit.

Pasch
    Participant

Sometimes, i wonder if these people think Nigerians are stupid. When it was reduced to N125 didn’t they know some people had old stock? I pray greed doesn’t kill us in this country.

thesegunaluko
    Participant

Have these idiots been following the news? Businesses in other countries are doing everything possible to ease the strains of lockdowns by donating supplies, reducing product costs where necessary, our own yeye people are indirectly at logger heads with govt on pricing..

Fuel stations in my neighbourhood still sells for 125 sha but to see to buy sef na another thing, its been indirect skeletal services

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.