Osun records six new coronavirus cases

Forums Corona Virus News and Update Osun records six new coronavirus cases

Osun State Government on Thursday confirmed that six more Ivory Coast returnees tested positive for coronavirus.

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Replies
    Lanreojo
    Participant

May God protect us. God will Intervene

Mr Segun
    Participant

@lanreojo  surely we need God intervention but our government need to be proactive and take safety measure. our health need to be fixed properly , not because of this covid-19 but for future purpose .

emmanuel
    Participant

I think every states should plan ahead for this and create isolation centers. infected person might have travel to some other states , and we should relax and say its only lagos, abuja and abeokuta that are affected .

Mr Ajayi
    Participant

This corona virus , at the end it will turn to blessing because our government must have learn alots and put health-care facilities inorder.

I pray God will keep us safe in this trying time and we will never be a victim of this deadly virus.

thesegunaluko
    Participant

Read they are all isolated in the same place which is a good start, minimizes the chances of more people getting it

I beleive we will certainly overcome. The more synergy we have between the federal govt and states, the better for us

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.