Forum Replies Created
- June 3, 2020 at 11:57 am
- in reply to: NNPC reduces petrol depot price to N108
And FG will count this as achievement ?
- June 3, 2020 at 11:56 am
- in reply to: FG to use hotels, schools as isolation centres
DOES IT MEAN THERES IS NO ENOUGH FUND TO BUILD MORE ISOLATION CENTERS?
- June 2, 2020 at 2:02 pm
- in reply to: FG can withhold allocations of states flouting legislature, judiciary autonomy – AGF
they have started with big big gramma in looting our money abi…
- April 29, 2020 at 8:24 pm
- in reply to: Kano to rely on ‘verbal’ autopsy for mysterious deaths
I believe this is not covid-19 killing them in kano. government need to look into this matter and provide necessary help.
- April 29, 2020 at 8:09 pm
- in reply to: FG targets 2m tests in 3 months as US promises ventilators
This is just a consolation talk until i see the result. common Ghana with about 50m population are testing more than us..
- April 29, 2020 at 8:06 pm
- in reply to: Why health workers are being infected — NMA
with all the money they spent in training them?
- April 29, 2020 at 8:01 pm
- in reply to: Senate approves Buhari’s N850bn loan request to fund 2020 budget
I hope this loan will be utilize very well most especially to fix our healthcare centers so that poor people can also benefit.
- April 3, 2020 at 8:07 pm
- in reply to: Osun records six new coronavirus cases
I think every states should plan ahead for this and create isolation centers. infected person might have travel to some other states , and we should relax and say its only lagos, abuja and abeokuta that are affected .
- March 30, 2020 at 3:11 pm
- in reply to: Covid-19
in fact have heard a lot of people saying covid-19 is a rich man disease and it doesn’t affect the poor, then i say to myself this is ignorance of the highest order..lol
- March 30, 2020 at 3:03 pm
- in reply to: Lagos state government has done a great job within a week
Well i totally agreed with you, i hope the fear of corona virus will bring changes and will humble alot of people especially our top politicians.
Now they will know important of healthcare that will benefit all Nigerians.